Jacob Cohen is a serial entrepreneur, corporate finance and executive management professional with over 18 years of investment banking and capital markets experience having started and growing multiple companies in various industry sectors including marketing, advertising, healthcare, IT and financial services. Prior to joining the Company, Jacob was the co-founder and managing partner of several boutique investment bank and strategic advisory firms where he advised both early and later stage companies in raising capital in the form of debt and/or equity and in both private and public markets.
Prior to his experiences in investment banking, Jacob served as the Chief Financial Officer of The Renewed Group, Inc. – a manufacturer, wholesaler and retailer of eco-friendly and sustainable apparel primarily made from recycled textiles and under the brand name REUSE JEAN from 2010 through the end of 2013. Further, Mr. Cohen served from 2008 through 2010 as Executive Vice President and Controller of Metiscan, Inc., a publicly traded company, and as the President and Chief Executive Officer of one of its subsidiaries, Shoreline Employment Services, Inc. During his tenure at Metiscan, Mr. Cohen was instrumental in restructuring, reorganizing and operating the company and its five subsidiaries, and successfully raised over $8 million in equity financing for growth capital. Mr. Cohen also spearheaded the company’s financial audit process and managed its various filings with the SEC.
From 2007 through 2008, Mr. Cohen served as the Chief Operating Officer of Artfest International, which he assisted in taking public at the end of 2007. Throughout his career, Mr. Cohen was involved in starting many new ventures, including The AdvertEyes Network, a digital signage advertising company where he served as founder and CEO. Other positions include investment advisor and institutional equity research analyst for Solomon Advisors and Huberman Financial, securities broker-dealers, from 2003 through 2005, and investment banker for Allegiance Capital, a middle market investment bank specializing on mergers and acquisitions, from 2005-2007.
Mr. Cohen holds a Bachelors of Arts in International Economics and Finance from Brandeis University in Waltham, MA.
Alejandro Rodriguez is a renowned entrepreneur and executive with over twenty years of C-Level experience building and leading energy, sustainability, technology and financial companies. Mr.Rodriguez has successfully launched 6 different companies and has been collectively responsible for over $7 Billion in sales revenues over his career.
In addition to being a visionary and an operator throughout his successful career, Mr.Rodriguez has raised over $1 Billion in capital – ranging from early-stage capital at $1MM to $500MM from high-net-worth family offices to complicated structured finance transactions with Fortune 100 counter parties, along with several different types of institutional investors. Over the course of his experiences, he’s held numerous C-Level offices, including CEO, CFO, and COO; moreover, Mr.Rodriguez is a proven systems architect, holding a portfolio of intellectual property including an environmental engineering platform, billing systems (CIS) and an energy trading and risk management platform (ETRM).
Some of Rodriguez’s career highlights include the following:
• Risk Management & Operations Expertise, with oversight of over 300 employees and an operating budget of $200M per year
• Performed risk & strategy management of a portfolio worth over $500M in notional value
• Successfully sourced EEI and NAESB Agreements in support of $3 Billion worth of energy transactions over his career
• Founder and Managing Director in one of the fastest growing start-ups in U.S. history
• Built a national direct sales network
• Built a national energy advisory and brokerage with over 2,500 utility accounts
• Client base has included Retail Energy Providers, U.S. Department of Commerce, City of Markham, IL, Village of Riverdale, IL, Onondaga County, NY, Hilton Hotels, Lakewood Church, C.E.C. Entertainment, NAPA Auto Stores, GEICO, Hooters, Archer Daniels Midland, various New York based REIT’s and thousands of smaller commercial entities
• Chief architect in a carbon reduction platform that allows commercial and municipal entities to reduce their consumption of precious commodities, at zero out of pocket cos
An original “shark” on the hit TV show Shark Tank, the creator of the infomercial, pioneer of the As Seen on TV brand, promoter of Brand Response TV and co-founding board member of the Entrepreneur’s Organization—Kevin Harrington has pushed past all the questions and excuses to repeatedly enjoy 100X success and has been responsible for launching some of the most successful TV campaigns in the business. His legendary work behind-the-scenes of business ventures has produced well over $5 billion in global sales, the launch of more than 500 products, and the making dozens of millionaires. Twenty of his companies have each topped $100 million in revenue.